Isnin, 1 Disember 2008

wht i miss about mu bubu :(

eloo semua... nda terasa hari ani 2 disember....fuh so many things cum n go......so many things yang kitani belajar...today i miss my bubu so much... along da year so many things i learn about my bubu....bubu ... i miss u so much...

i recv ths ths mail tht totly sweet saying how much we know about girls feeling..emmmm so check this out....

1) When she quiet ... millions of things are running in her mind.

Ans-------> i mis mu bubu

2 ) When she is not arguing ... she is thinking deeply.
ans----> i miss my bubu

3) When she looks at you with eyes full of questions ... she is wondering how long you will be around.
ans ---->mis my bubu

4)When a Girl answers ' I'm fine ' after a few seconds ... she is not at all fine.
ans ---> miss my bubu berabisss

5)When a Girl stares at you ... she is wondering why you are lying.
ans ---> bubu miss u

6)When a Girl lays on your chest ... she is wishing for you to be hers forever.
ans----> bub waaaaaaaaaaaaaaa i miss you

7)When a Girl wants to see you everyday... she wants to be pampered.
ans----> bubu...:( miss u

8)When a Girl says ' I love you ' ... she means it.
ans-----> luv u too buuuu

9)When a Girl says ' I miss you ' ... no one in this world can miss you more than that.
ans--->miss u bubu

things in my head about my bubu....
1) stay awake just to watch my bubu sleep...she so cute.....
2 ) kisses her forehead.

lalalalallalalala pokoo nya masa ni aku palau hahahahha n i extremly miss her!!

Tiada ulasan: